Okay, so those who know me know that I’m obsessed with nail polish. Literally, OBSESSED! The first thing my nieces ask me every time they see me is, “Did you bring nail polish?” Why do they ask this? Because usually I bring a bag with 50 or 60 different colors every time I play with them. I let them paint my nails whatever color they want (okay, usually 5 different colors per hand and foot) and then I pain their’s in return.
I think the reason I’m such a nail polish fiend is because, long before I was comfortable with my body and fashion, I could show my personality with my nails. Hell, back at my last job I’d do my nails different every week and everyone would come up and ask me what color my nails were that week, so it’s not only my nieces who’ve noticed. So when I was at Sephora the other day doing research on skin care for work, I pretty much wet my pants with excitement when I saw that Sephora had released its own nail polish the day before!!!
To read the rest of this article, go to http://convozine.com/fierceandfreefashion/36678
- Sephora by OPI Nail Polish Review (beautifulgoodies.wordpress.com)
- My First Time: In the Gray Areas Nail Polish (glitterfallout.com)
- Deborah Lippmann’s Wicked Nail Polish Set (fashiontrendseeker.com)
- Sephora by OPI – Keep Me On My Mistletoe (allthelovelythingsinlife.com)
- Review: OPI Nail polish in Malaga Wine (chicincolumbus.wordpress.com)
- Sephora Launches ‘Sephora Formula X’ (packaging-news-weekly.co.uk)